Re: Re[2]: How can I get Html-Page containing frames?

Well,
I am planning something based around the get or send command, which
basically does a text version of a web page. Right now there is the getps
command that will take a graphical image of the site and send you the
Postscript version of the page.
Example:
GETPS
http://www.ictp.trieste.it

So maybe within the next few weeks, better support for frames when using
the get or send command will be possible.

Thanks

Clement