RETRIEVING PROBLEM & QUESTIONS

From: padmasambava <padmasambava@telkom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:06:22 +0700
To: "www4mail Staff" <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sir,
Let me ask you some questions:

1.    I was using : www4mail@web.bellanet.org to retrieve web page.
but after waiting for days, I don't receive my request.
Today I receive one , but it is from different address :
www4mail@ACCESS.bellanet.org . Why ?

2.    After receiving request, I follow to make some request again. But I don't
see any text in the email body of my request as usually, except it was an
attachment POSTDATA.ATT. What is this ?

3.    I can't retrieve some web page, it always retrieve the MAIN PAGE, for
example: I CAN NOT  retrieve: www.jajazz.com/Discussions/General/main.asp
I always receive :www.jajazz.com    Why ?

4.    What is the relationship between these address?
       May I send web request to some address at the same time ?
www4mail@web.bellanet.org
www4mail@ACCESS.bellanet.org
versus
www4mail@collaborium.org
www4mail@kabissa.org
www4mail@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it
www4mail@unganisha.idrc.ca

5.    Any new informations or new development about your / these services?

Looking forward hearing from you.
Yours truly,
PADMASAMBAVA