Special request? Do respond please

From: LWANGA DAVID <lwangadavid@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 05:23:40 -0800 (PST)
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
I have written to you for some guidence. I Sweden
there is this person called Elga, do you know any
thing about her, she is my friend but whenever I send
in emails, just bounce back, what could be the
problem?
The reason is that she sends me emails and it is
really painful no replying, all fail.
In case if you know any addition information that
could enable me talk to her or knowing the address
directly, I would be greatful(probably a mobile phone
or post address).
In case if you are also in Sweden, just tell her that
<lwan@hotmail.com>or<lwangadavid@yahoo.com> had wanted
to know about you. She could either send me an email
or call on 256041830082.
In case if you know about her phone, please dont
hesitate to let me know it.
(I got your address on her web-page)
Thank you once again
Lwanga David