Re: Introduce new webpage of www.vietlinh.com.vn: EXIMZONE

Dear Mr. Linh,

Thank you very much for sending us this information. We hope your new
website is a great success. You should consider a banner on
VietnamOnline.com to drive visitors to your new site. Since we have between
3000 and 7000 unique visitors every day this may be a good way to reach
potential customers.

By the way, when you send email to many different addresses, you should put
the addresses in the "Bcc:" field so that everyone does not see your
address list.

Regards,

         Craig Bitters
         Customer Service Manager