  From: www-email-discuss-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-email-discuss-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Tobias Eigen
  Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 11:28 AM
  To: Www4mail-Comments@W3. Org
  Cc: Kevin Adkins; Russell Southwood
  Subject: FW: Use of PageGetter.com Service on your Website

  Hi,

  Any insight into this? I was totally confused at first, but then I took a
look at http://www.pagegetter.com and it seems PageGetter.com seeks to get a
patent on what we have been doing for years using www4mail etc. Quoi faire?
Seems a rather agressive way to tell us they are also now offering a
commercial variant of www4mail... a slightly different approach might even
make me excited to hear about it.

  Try it out: write to web@pagegetter.com with the URL in the subject/body
of the message.

  Cheers,