Re: nice to have

Hello,

And thank you for the comments on www4mail.
There is presently an option called XBYJS, that should solve the problem.
In fact this option behaves exactly like you want.

In the past (last year) there were  similar difficulties with IE4 hence an
option to resort to Javascript.

Please try it out and let me know how it goes..

Thanks
Clement Onime