Re: Malfunctions on htlm

Well, I do believe that you have to check if IE is properly configured to
use Outlook for mailto links. Check first your configurations or

Send a mail to www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it and in the body place the
folowing
help xbyjs
help xjsdump

Those two commands were used to provide a javascript alternative to the
process of pass from browser to e-mail program.

Thanks
Clement Onime