Re: Malfunctions on htlm

From: Onime Clement <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:35:33 +0100 (MET)
To: Pedro Pablo Oviedo Vera <vera@eomarit.com.cu>
cc: www4mail-comments@w3.org, www-email-discuss@w3.org

Well, I do believe that you have to check if IE is properly configured to
use Outlook for mailto links. Check first your configurations or

Send a mail to www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it and in the body place the
folowing
help xbyjs
help xjsdump

Those two commands were used to provide a javascript alternative to the
process of pass from browser to e-mail program.

Thanks
Clement Onime