Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

From: Onime Clement <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:30:30 +0100 (MET)
To: interbymail <interbymail@mailru.com>
cc: www4mail-comments@w3.org, www-email-discuss@w3.org

Now in order to answer your question, www4mail does not execute
javascript code on behave of users.

I do believe that you can do a little bit better than this.
First you need the URL of the current page, your are viewing.
Let's say the javascript reference came from a page from
www.javascript.com

Looking at the code below, you should simply request for the following
page:

XGET=http://www.javascript.com/popup/post.html?gid=13951