Re: Hi Bug-fixer! OK, this probably isn't a bug, rathe

Okay,
you should probably turn off quoted printable and set your charset to
US-ASCII on your e-mail program!

Send only plain text in US-ASCII form to the server, whenever there are
fancy options that require encoding, other charset or something similar,
www4mail could have problems decoding them properly.

Thanks
Clement Onime