Re: help me

Well,
This is not a very easy question to answer, I present 3 techniques:

1. TO do forms very well, you need a web browser such as the Netscape
Navigator version 4 and above. Then you simply request for the web page
without using the get or send command. The web page would be sent to you
as an attachment, which can open with your netscape browser and then
type in the entry in the right box and then click the submit button right
next to the entry box! DO NOT USE THE "Get Selected Document(s) Button" at
the bottom of the page to submit form data because it would not work.
Example:
http://www.yahoo.com

2. Here you can place the keyword XFORMREPLY=TEXT before your URL and a
text only version of the page along with a variable analysis of the form
variables wiil be sent to you. The first part has some templates which you
can cut out and send back to the server. The second part has a text view
of the page with the locations of the varibales indicated. The third
section has just the descriptions of the form variables.
Here you need to understand what you are doing to use this method.
This method workson all www4mail servers but works  best on
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it.

Example
XFORMREPLY=TEXT
http://www.lycos.com

3. This is a new technique, still experimental and so it is only present
on the www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it server. It is optimsed for search
engines but can also submit data to simple forms
Here the search keywork is used.

Example
search yahoo Cuba

The above example would return the results of a search on yahoo for the
word Cuba. This also works on most of the other gateways but only on
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it now it is possible for the user to specify the
URL of the search engine directly:

Example
search http://www.hotbot.com Cuba

This will perform the search on hotbot or

Example
search http://mysearch.engine.any <keywords>

Will return the search results for keywords from site mysearch.engine.any
The server returns just the results in a text form with no form variables
or templates are sent.

Okay, that is all I can think of for now!
A lot depends on what exactly you wish to do!
Method 1 is best and is know to work best with the Netscape Browser!
Method 3 is good for search engines or forms where you only submit one
variable.
Method 2 means you get to do all the work yourself!

Thanks
Clement Onime