This is an appreciation letter.

From: Cyrus <cyrushex@norahan.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:52:21 +0430
To: <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Hello,
I don't know you but I want to give my thanks, deeply from my heart!
I'm a young Persian researcher , and don't like to waste your time by talking much.
As you know, here is very restricted and Your service is a really great for me because we don't have access to Web sepecially a reliable access. I like to do something for you but what is available except appreciation and Thank?
I hope you the best.

Regards,
Cyrus

And a little problem:
There is a problem that I didn't find any thing  about 3D inserted automatically in user options when returning by GetSelectedDocuments. It some times causing errors.