Re: Two questions

Try to ensure that you have all the parts and also to use the /b or binary directive with the DOS copy program.

Question 2: Yes you can use search engines with www4mail servers.
Try to get the main page of the search engine and then proceed from there.

E.g send for
http://www.yahoo.com

Hint: Try to use the search or submit buttom. Please DO NOT USE THE
Get Selected Document(s) Button.

Thanks
Clement Onime