Re: Problems with multiple responses to same request

 Adrian Reyer <Adrian.Reyer@rus.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:

>I got 2 messages from my users, saying, they sent a single request to
>www4mail@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de and got the same answer up to 85 times.
>I tried myself and all works well. Does anybody know about a problem
>with www4mail?

I personally have had this happen with one of the other www4mail
servers.  I have also seen other complaints on the ACCMail list and
on the Help-Net list.  It seems to derive from an error in or with the
message.  The url that I got gave an error response from the www4mail
server.  It did cause the quota to be used as well.

I mentioned it on the list and got little notice.

The.Undertow@Juno.com
Cyberactivism@onelist.com  owner

"I am fighting things I can not see."

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!