Re: request

Dear Regards,

My first recommendation to you would be to not request postscript files if
you don't have the resources to read them.  Why not simply get them as html
files?.  However, if you absolutely insist on requesting postscript files,
then I recommend you try Ghostview which you can find at
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

-Steve

Steve Song <steve@unganisha.idrc.ca>
Unganisha (Connectivity) Project <http://www.idrc.ca/unganisha>