RE: Hi bug fixer, I havn't had a reply from the servic

From: Tobias Eigen <kabissa@kabissa.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:01:00 -0400
To: "Allan Alderson" <adsaa@turboweb.net.au>
Cc: "Www-Email-Discuss@W3. Org" <www-email-discuss@w3.org>
Hi Allen,

If it's the Kabissa www4mail service you're referring to, this is because we
have limited it to addresses known to us. If you work in the African
non-profit sector, let me know and I'll add your address to our subscriber
list.

It is unfortunate that it ignores unknown addresses rather than returning a
message.

Cheers,

Tobias