Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Well,
I would suspect that all 69 of them had exactly the same value for
used quota.

The www4mail software records sending you exactly one reply! This means
that the loop is from somewhere else.

Please kindly check several of the messages and send me the
Header line called Message-Id:
This header will identify which mail server was to blame for the 69 mails.

Thanks
Clement Onime