Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:31:11 +0200
From: WWW by MAIL Gateway <www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it>
To: yong_su@263.net
Subject: Requested (URL - http://linuxsaga.com)
Parts/attachments:
   1 Shown   25 lines  Text
   2   OK     6 lines  Text, "exported SGML document text"

Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :       299
Used Quota      :       1
Last access     :

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://linuxsaga.com
Mail Received   :  Thu Sep  9 13:30:47 1999
Request Process :  Thu Sep  9 13:31:00 1999
Delivery Time   :  Thu Sep  9 13:31:11 1999

HELP TIP:       This attachment may be view with a web browser

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

WEB <-> E-mail Gateway V2.0 by The Abdus Salam ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
WWW4mailMAIL Version 2.2: For more information send HELP INFO

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

------------=cut here=------------

There are only nonsense characters except two lines below in the attachmentr:

------------=cut here=------------

<!-- X-URL: http://linuxsaga.com -->
<BASE HREF=http://linuxsaga.com>

But the ones, who can visit http://linuxsaga.com via HTTP with netscape
or IE, told me that they can access the the whole site without any problems.
I don't know what's the matter.
Note that http://linuxsaga.com is a Chinses BIG5 and Chinese GB encoded site.

Is it a bug of the WWW4mail service?

BTW: Could you tell me some www4mail sites other than <www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it>?