Re: Help ! Please cancel ERROR Report mail to me .

Well,
You don't appear to be using the wm.ictp.trieste.it server, from the logs.

The reply I sent earlier only applies to users of the wm.ictp.trieste.it
server.  And it only appears with Error 408.

So, your experience and a lot of the other experiences are not related to
the problem stated below.

Thanks
Clement Onime