Re: "reply-to" command and virtual "enter"

Well,
With www4mail , the user is not allowed to explicitly specify the return
address of the e-mail message.
However, if www4mail detects an invalid From address, it would try to
check for some other standard headers such as X-Sender, Return-Path and
Reply-To. If it fails to get a valid e-mail address from
these Headers, it gives up...

User specified versions of these headers are ignored. So if the From
address is really invalid, and the sms message has one of the above header
address then www4mail will send the reply using the discovered header...

For the second question:
 The answer is yes only on the wm.ictp.trieste.it server for now:
if you use the following syntax

get URL1&get URL2&get URL3&xget=&xscs=

Please replace URL1 with the first URL, URL2 with the second and so on...

Also if all URLs are from the same site you can do

xbase=URL&get file1&get file2&xget=&xscs=

This should shorten the overall length considerably...

www4mail will split each line after the & sign, this means that you cannot
use the & sign in any of your URLs directly (but you can place in the
HTML coded version) and also the tailing combination of
&xget=&xscs= is required to detect this mode of operation...

Please note that facility is only available due to a side effect...

Thanks
Clement Onime