Re: Unable to combine the downloaded files

The following commands are recommended for recombining split sections
of a binary file after decoding and saving each part as a separate
binary file.

MS-DOS or WINDOWS or SIMILAR operating system(s):
         copy /b file_xxx.001+file_xx.002+...+file_xxx.014 file.xxx

Linux or other Unix or similar operating system(s):
         cat file_xxx.001 file_xxx.002 ... file_xxx.014 > file.xxx

Other operating system(s):
         You can use a binary copy program or a binary editor to
         join the separate parts.

Steve Song <steve@unganisha.idrc.ca>
Unganisha (Connectivity) Project <http://www.idrc.ca/unganisha>