Re: ERROR REPORT (URL - )

Well,

Try the following
1. Don't place any space characters after the TEXT
2.  Leave a blank line inbetween the xformreply line and the URL

What I suspect happened is that there must have been a space or similar
character after the TEXT so the auto line joiner assumed that the next
line was a continuation of the first.

Thanks
Clement Onime