Atolweb bug?

From: KF4TVU@cho.win-net.org
To  : www4mail-comments@w3.org
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 19:15:52 -0500

Hello:
I requested the following URL in order to determine the latest version
of my Airmail ham email software:
   http://www.airmail2000.com/science.htm
The system did not report back with the web page. The error message I
received was probably generated by my ham email service. This is odd
because I've successfully retrieved this same web page on previous
occasions. I think that the atolweb response contained stuff other than
plain text whereas the ham email is restricted to plain text. Since you
undoubtably have other ham email users, I wonder if this is something
that bears looking into. Thanks.
Regards,
Peter Hendrick
s/v Miss Adventure

Response received:
------------------
Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota : 299
Used Quota      : 1
Last access     :

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://www.airmail2000.com/science.htm
Mail Received   :  Sat Nov  6 17:17:33 1999
Request Process :  Sat Nov  6 17:17:40 1999
Delivery Time   :  Sat Nov  6 17:17:53 1999

HELP TIP:  Try our new help system send the command "help index"

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

WEB <-> E-mail Service by www4mail version: 2.4 running on
wm.ictp.trieste.it
WWW4MAIL Version 2.4: For more information send HELP INFO

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for
the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

--

*****************
Plain text part of multipart mixed

NOTICE: Mail to the sender of this message is via a
(slow) radio link.  PLEASE be brief and send only PLAIN TEXT.
Consult the help file for your EMail program for information
on how to send Plain Text messages.
Also DO NOT copy the sender's messsage text back to them.

Processed by Amateur Radio Station W4NPX, w4npx@sprynet.com
using NetLink (c) 1996-99, W5EUT, KN6KB
For Help - http://www.win-net.org