Request submission .

From: Tasneem Khalil <tasneem@btsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:24:45 +0600
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Dear Sir ,

My hearty thanks goes to you for providing us with a excellent service .

But I am encountering a problem regarding your service .

I am using Netscape Messenger 4.05 . Whenever I intend to fill up the
form attached with the returned web pages and send a request your script
tries to directly send a message to the mail server . So if I am not
connected to my remote mail server the attempt fails . Please show me a
way so that I can prepare a request and queue it of sending the request
later .

Tasneem Khalil