inform

From: sedigheh javadpour <sadat@institute.pasteur.ac.ir>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 14:16:07 -0700
To: "'www4mail-comments@w3.org'" <www4mail-comments@w3.org>

Dear  Sir
May i know Dr. Moo-Young's email, he is one of the scientists in U.Waterloo
Canada, and also Dr. A. Erarslan inTubitak, Turkey, and Dr. Chacraborty in
 New Delhi,  India.
I want to know a detail about TLC of 6-APA, please.
I want to know detail of sceening microorganisms producing penicillin acylase.
How can I access to microbiology and biotechnology journals.
                                                         Thanks a lot
                                                Sedigheh  Javadpour