In order to get information

From: zhongyuan li <lzy@ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 13:25:54 +0800
To: <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it>
Dear Director:
I was an Associste Member (1988-1991). After 1992, I have not gone ICTP, trieste.
I hope that you will be able, to send some information of "Senior Associates " and  the Application Forms
of "senior Associates" to me. Thanks.
Looking forward to hearing from you .
Greeting !
                         Prof.Li Zhongyuan, Dept.of ESS,USTC, China.

My mail address: Prof.Li Zhongyuan, Dept.of Earth & Space Science,
                 University of Science & Technology of China,
                 Anhui,Hefei 230026, People's Republic of China.
My Telephone No: 86-551-3601411
My Fax No:       86-551-3631760
My email address: lzy@ustc.edu.cn