Re: I can't get absolutely *NO* answer from your server

Rolf,

Acutally we did consider such in the initial stages of developing
www4mail. We were afraid that someone might delibrately or otherwise send
about 2000 blank mails to www4mail (maybe with a wrong address) and then
the server spends time and effort sending out 2000 error reports.

Probably a solution would be that if a particular user makes over 20
syntax errors in a particular quota week, it might not be worth it
processing his mails anymore for that quota period, in order words equate
this condition to quota finished?

Anyway, I await your idea(s) and input on this..

Clement