whois

From: Heber Erik <herik@uze.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:38:08 +0100 (MET DST)
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Dear Mr.Onime!

I wanted to use the INTERNIC whois-gateway.
Now I got info from realspace that it is closed down,
without forwarding link.
In cyberspace people are referring to the closed place still.
The new place is a lot of bother to use,
so I would appreciate very much, if you could send me a list,
or a link to a list of whois-gateways for www-e-mail servers.

I truly thank you for answering instead of an automatic reply,
which is usually not good for anything.

Greetings

Erik Heber