whois

From: Heber Erik <herik@uze.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 07:21:13 +0100 (MET DST)
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Dear Mr.Webmaster:

I'd like to use the whois-search facility for getting e-mail addresses
through your e-mail-server, but I cannot.

I got the helpfile from your server, but it's no help about whois.
"Accessing The Internet By E-Mail", or "Guide to Offline Internet Access"
describes the technique, but it just do NOT work on your server.
If there is some document about how whois works on your server,
please, be so kind and send it to me.

Furthermore, I know usually not only the names,
but also the street-adresses, although I do not know
where or how to use this info in the search for e-mail..

Sorry to bother you but I gave up the fruitless trials,
as I just take up the space and time on your server.

Automatically But Truly Yours:

Erik C.  Heber