Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

You are rigth Clement, it is not clear at all.
E.

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, ONIME EHIMIKA OHIREIME wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I certainly cannot understand your e-mail. Maybe you wanted to send this
> mail to the originators of mrcool.
>
> So, Please clearify because www4mail is a completely different software.
>
> Thanks
> Clement Onime
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Matthew.S - KINETIK - wrote:
>
> > hello. i am using a demo version of your software (found it off get it right).
> >
> > i am trying to download 20 files all of which are around 2meg.
> > the copy shortcut works. and i receive the mail. but the received mail is only 5.6k  when the file is 2 megs!
> >
> > the partial file is corrupt, when opened by winzip.
> >
> > I am thinking about registering this software if it works. please notify me if I am doing anything wrong?
> >
> > please write back at -  MrcoolProblems@kinetik.co.nz
> > or kinetik@sinesurf.co.nz
> >
> > this would be much appreciated.
> >
> > ps. your program is great, cheers to the inventor!

  E. Canessa, Ph.D     The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical
                       Physics - ICTP;   P.O.Box 586 - 34100 Trieste, Italy
                       Phone: (+39) 040 2240358    FAX: (+39) 040 224163
   PGP Public Key at:  www.ictp.trieste.it/~canessae
         Fingerprint:  C0 6E 11 A6 A9 F5 5A DB  85 D1 F6 0F B4 64 86 94
               KeyID:  8CF3A569