Re: I can't get absolutely *NO* answer from your server

From: ONIME EHIMIKA OHIREIME <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:46:52 +0100 (MET)
To: BioGate@teseo.it
cc: www4mail-comments@w3.org

Now BioGate,

This is a very very vague question: I shall try to answer as best as I can

www4mail will not answer an e-mail if it falls into one of the following
categories:

1. www4mail cannot determine your e-mail address
2. You send your e-mail in HTML format
3. There was some syntax error in your request.

Okay case 1 should not happen because I got your mail.

Case 2 - you have to ensure that you don't send out the mail in
HTML format, I don't expect that Eudora does that.

Case 3 - Syntax Error in Request - This is very likely the source of the
problem.

I can request that you send me a copy of the e-mail that you sent to
www4mail servers.

BTW, I sent a test message on your behalf to www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it,
You should have get a reply from the server.

Thanks
Clement Onime