Re: GETPS

Dear Paolo,

Please try to use the ghostview or ghostscript software for opening
and viewing file.ps

Salve Paolo,
Usare ghostview (gv) or ghostscript) dal Aladin Software per aprire una
file.ps

Ciao

Clement

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Paolo VindeRe wrote:

> e' attiva la funzione GETPS perche non ricevo nulla ?
> Dove trovo una FAQ o una lista dei comandi disponibili con un esempio ?
> Grazie paolo

I guess the question here is that after attempting to use the GETPS
command why don't I get a reply.

> Corraggo è arrivato un file .ps con cosa lo devo aprire ??

Here, he's got a file.ps, what should he use to open the file.

;-) patchy Italian translation by Clement