Re: HTML requests

Dear Marc,

There is no provision for downloading a HTML document and all it's images.
The server prefers that you get all your images in two steps -
First request for the page (remember to add the XIMAGE command to the
e-mail)

Next select the links for the images you want to download and send the
reply to the www4mail server

This way you will be able to choose which images you really want.

Thanks
Clement Onime