Re: Via E-Mail problem !

Dear Elyad,
There seems to be a lot of extra characters in the e-mail
message from you mial program.Examples are +ACE- or +AD0- +AF8-.

These characters could be as a result of the UTF-7 to ASCII translation??

I would suggest that you try changing the character set type of your
Browser & Mail Client to us-ascii or Latin-1

Clement Onime