Re: FILLING FORMS BY E-MAIL

From: Dietmar Schindler <Dietmar_Schindler@mra.man.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:16:09 +0100
To: onime@ictp.trieste.it, www4mail-comments@w3.org
>Would it be worth the effort to develop a parser system (for
>www4mail) specially for filling forms by e-mail only techniques ??

Dear Clement,

actually www4mail already has such a parser system, since as you stated
the answered form is sent by plain e-mail to the www4mail server.
All that would be necessary would perhaps be to document the syntax for
this in the help file, so that users can make replies by their own.
One thing that I have previously asked for (without getting an answer)
is an option to get the unmodified HTML source from a form request made
via the XFORM construct.

Saluton!
Dietmar