Re: This attachment may be view with a web browser

Dear Jakob,
With www4mail it is supposed to be easier....
If you have your system correctly configured (Opera is set as your
default browser) then all you have to do is double click the attachment..
Your mail program should  then start up the browser...
On the other hand, if what you have is a binary attachment then it will
not start Opera...

Thanks
Clement Onime