Re: WWW4MAIL

Well,
You can try to place the line
XMIME
before any request. www4mail will try to use an unknown MIME type for the
MIME attachment.
Hopefully your e-mail program will not try to display binary attachments
by itself.

You can then save the file, changing it's file extension as necessary and
view it with any program of your choice. The command XMIME will only
affect HTML documents.. Binary files will be sent using thier file type.

THanks
Clement Onime