Re: how to use XBYJS

It appears that MSiE does not receorgnise Lotus notes as a valid mailer or
Lotus notes does make it self know as avlid mailer.
Anyway the main problem is that there is no synchronisation between MSiE
and Lotus notes.

Well, the work around is to use the other command called
XJSDUMP instead of XBYJS

In this case, you can manually open a new mail message addressed to the
www4mail server and then cut and paste from the browser window to Mail
window.

Thanks
Clement Onime