Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Actually you should have received 12 messages from www4mail.
Each message it sends you will decrease your quota.
So I assume that it sent you 2 mails per request or maybe it had to send
you a large file (4 html pages and 1 large file divided into 4 parts) will
give you a quota of 12.
Binary files are counted more than html or text files.

for more details send a message to www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it and in the
body place the line

help quota

Thanks