HELP! Usage counts -and- tagline handling questions

Hello!

I used your service for first time today and got unexpected results in
two areas:

1) My usage count reflects 4 usages. However, I sent only ONE request ONE
time!
Does each e-mail count as one use?  If the statistic reply counts as one,
and
you sent 2 URLs, each with a statistic as separate mail, this would add
up to 4.
Thus my actual quota for a week is 100 uses because with 100 statistics
also,
the combined total is 200.  Is this the way it was intended?? Just would
like to know!
And I really doubt I would EVER use that many, but........

2) My email system (Juno) adds a tagline to my outgoing mail without my
control.  It
contains a URL as part of that.  I tried to have your system ignore it by
sending it with
and "end" and a "--" but neither one worked. It sent that URL as separate
file which
is of no use and just was waste of space. So what is the correct way to
terminate
a request so the tagline will NOT be processed on your system?? My
request was:
XUUENCODE
GETSIZE 60000
http://www.anawan.com/telecam/chatham/p1n5000a.jpg
end

--

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:35:56 -0500 www4mail@web.bellanet.org writes:

>Dear User,
>Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
>Remaining Quota :	196
>Used Quota      :       4
>Last access     :	text on Sat Feb 27 09:35:08 1999
>
>Details for Current Page
>URL             :  http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>Request Time    :  Sat Feb 27 09:35:08 1999
>Delivery Time   :  Sat Feb 27 09:35:56 1999
>
>Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]