Re: Stopping www4mail command parser...

Dear,
this is a solution that should be implemented by www4mail site
Administrators

I have implemented it on the www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it server

Add the following line  to the conf/www4mail.cfg file

AliasUserCommandJUNO Get completely free e-mail from Juno at

This will alias the entire line to a word JUNO. This will disable the
processing of the URL placed in the signature from JUNO.COM

Thanks

Clement Onime