Questions

Dear Clement Onime:

On Sunday, 17 Feb. 1999 you wrote me:

>Yes, you can click on the button to select the document URL listed beside
>it, finally at the bottom of the page there is a button "Get Selected
>Document(s)" that you can click to automatically generate a new e-mail to
>www4mail.

>IF you are using MS Internet Explorer 3.0 (Don't forget to enable
>javascript and Request your documents using XBYJS).

Well I have still some problems with this matter. The following is what I
did:

I did request a web page to www4mail as you said: in the first line of the
body I wrote XBYJS and in the second line the URL requested, in this case,
 http://www.onelist.com
After that I received a message with the web page as an attachment.
I did click on some buttons to select some documents, and after that, I
clicked the button "Get Selected Document(s)". As you said automatically a
new e-mail to www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it is generated appearing in the
Subject line the following text: XBYJS;XGET%3Dcat9.html;XGET%3Dcat13.htm
l;XGET%3Dcat21.html but nothing in body of the message. I sent the email in
that manner.

The problem is that until today I don't have received any information, so I
don't know what is happening. I believed that upon sending this new message
the www4mail would send the new requested information. I made this process
several times with other pages but happens me the same. I did check and
javascript is enabled in my MS Internet Explorer, version 3.01. Should I
cut the Subject line writing the XBYJS in the first line of the body and
each part between the symbols ; in separated lines, I mean:
XBYJS
XGET%3Dcat9.html
XGET%3Dcat13.html
XGET%3Dcat21.html

Please, could you be so kind to indicate to me if I am making something
wrong and to send me some suggestions on this regard. Please excuse me by
so many nuisances but this is very important for me. I hope your help.

Thanks in advance,

Emilio Guia Lopez
eguia@moanickel.com.cu

----------
Yes, you can click on the button to select the document URL listed beside
it, finally at the bottom of the page there is a button "Get Selected
Document(s)" that you can click to automatically generate a new e-mail to
www4mail.

IF you are using MS Internet Explorer 3.0 (Don't forget to enable
javascript and Request your documents using XBYJS).

Thanks
Clement Onime

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Emilio Guia wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>
> I do not have direct access to Internet but I have received Web pages
using
> the www4mail server. I have a question to do to you. The Web pages have
> some buttons or box in order to to click on them to solicit or see more
> information. In my case, what I have to do to get more information?.
Should