Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Dear Sagar,
Since you have PINE on Unix, that means you also have lynx or some other
web browser installed...

You need to configure you Unix system to call lynx when it find MIME
attachments of the type text/html.
This usually involves making some entries in the /etc/mailcap file or in
the .mailcap file in your home directory.
The following entry is found in the /etc/mailcap file for a Linux machine

#text/html;  smartnetscape file:%s ;test=[ -n "$DISPLAY" ]
text/html; netscape -remote "openurl(file:%s,new-window)"; test=[ -n "$DISPLAY" ] && /usr/local/bin/reuse_netscape
text/html; netscape file:%s; test=[ -n "$DISPLAY" ]
text/html; lynx  -force_html %s; needsterminal

As you can see it would try to start up netscape if you are running
xwindows and final run lynx. So if you select the option to view
attachment from pine netscape or lynx would be started up automatically.

For more help you can contact your local systems administrator.
Thanks
Clement Onime