Re: Suggestions on www4mail service.

Well,
I on behalf of the www4mail team would like to thank you for the
suggestion below. In fact we have had similar requests over the last few
months but we find it an unnecessary option because right now with
www4mail you can get request for all the URLs in a document but you have
to do it with 2 e-mails.

This will force you to check and hopefully request for only stuff that is
really necessary.

Thanks
Clement Onime