Re: Question

>Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:39:39 +0200 (MET DST)
>From: ONIME EHIMIKA OHIREIME  <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
>
>Normally just sending the URL
>http://bohl.minot.com/DFP.cgi?990331 to the www4mail
>server should do the trick.
>But what I expect is that the site needs  to set some cookies that are
>found on the homepage http://bohl.minot.com

Dear Clement Onime,

I suspect that the site checks the HTTP Referer field. If this was the
case, the problem could actually be solved if www4mail provided the
possibility for the user to specify a Referer in his request and would
hand over the given Referer to the web site in its HTTP request.
A simplified cure could be that www4mail always specified as Referer the
dirname of the requested URL.

Saluton!	Dietmar P. Schindler