Re: From China, Suggestions

Dear,
Recently someone brought to our notice a tool called xuudeview that is
capable of decoding MIME, UUENCODE and also handles reasonably well multi
part file (a file that is spread out over several e-mails).

Support for this software has just been added and is at an experimental
stage.
uudeview is available for windows from simtelnet. Try
ftp://ftp.unina.it/pub/simtelnet/win95/encode/uudwin32.zip

Maybe you would like to try this feature for more details send a mail to
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it and in the body place the line
help xuudeview

As for a command to allow multi level digging of HTML or mirroring of a
web site, the answer is NO.

Thanks
Clement Onime