From:  www4mail@web.bellanet.org[SMTP:www4mail@web.bellanet.org]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 13, 1999 6:08 PM
To:  Manik,Indra (Sormining)
Subject:  Requested (URL - http://www.infokomputer.com/internet/index.shtml)

Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :	179
Used Quota      :       21
Last access     :	html on Tue Apr 13 06:04:14 1999

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://www.infokomputer.com/internet/index.sht
			ml
Request Time    :  Tue Apr 13 06:04:13 1999
Delivery Time   :  Tue Apr 13 06:07:35 1999

HELP TIP: This attachment may be view with a web browser

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

We need your feedback to help keep this service going.  Send your web to
email experiences to info@bellanet.org.  Thank you.
Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.
 <<exported SGML document text>>