Re: Is this really so slowly ???

NO, I don't think so. I can only think of the following reasons...

1. The site you requested could be slow and difficult to access...

2. Our mail server could have had difficulties in reaching your mail
server due to a poor or slow connection. The reverse is also true.

Please note the timing information in the reply that you got, that will
tell you when www4mail got your mail and how long it took to reply.
The extra time will be by the mail servers...

Thanks
Clement Onime