Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Dear,
Most web pages that have some data to send usually have a submit button
close the data entry point.

With a www4mail page (the one you get when you request for a URL
directly), the submit buttons are modified to send an e-mail when you
click on them.

You can get more information on this topic by sending a mail message to
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it and in the body place the following

help forms

Thanks
Clement.