Re: Comments about free, open, and transparent DRM and micropayment standards

Dear Steven,

W3C has closed the Micropayment[1] initiative because of lack of interest
from stakeholders and the community. We are still exploring the
possibility of a DRM Group, but struggle with resource constraints.

So many thanks for your support. At the moment, we are not active in
DRM, but this can change, if there is enough support. Please stay
tuned on this list.

 1. http://www.w3.org/ECommerce/Micropayments/

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/ERCIM
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead