Re: [Moderator Action] Re: [Moderator Action] Re: European Commission considers mandatory digital rights management

Sorry for the late response.. I agree with you here. You're right
to criticise the opinion, that only because copyright (Droit d'auteur)
protection can be easily (really?) circumvented, that there is no need
for protection at all.

I only tried to avoid the language of the big campaigns that we all see
out there. I'm concerned, that aligning to the terms of those campaigns
will not make the task of finding a viable compromise between all
concerned communities easier.

I hope, this clear's the misunderstanding..

Best,

Rigo